Barry Ginsberg, PhD, ABPP, CFLE, who founded CORE in 1981, is the Director of the Center of Relationship Enhancement and of Ginsberg Associates (a child and family clinical practice). As a child and family psychologist, he has provided relationship enhancement therapy and enrichment programs to families and trained professionals throughout the USA and Canada since 1969. He is the originator of the parent-adolescent relationship development (PARD) program.
Dr. Ginsberg is the author RELATIONSHIP ENHANCEMENT FAMILY THERAPY (John Wiley & Sons, 1997), and 50 WONDERFUL WAYS TO BE A SINGLE-PARENT FAMILY (New Harbinger Publications, 2003) as well as numerous articles about relationship enhancement and family therapy.
Barry G. Ginsberg, PhD received the 2011 Research/Practitioners Award from The International Association of Marriage & Family Counselors, a division of the American Counseling Association at the National Conference in New Orleans
He also received the 2011 Bernard and Louise F. Guerney Award for Outstanding Contribution to Education and Training in Filial Therapy from the Association for Filial and Relationship Enhancement Methods at their Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
Dr. Ginsberg is a Diplomat in:
- Family Psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology,
- Academy of Family Psychology,
- The American Family Therapy Academy.
In addition, he is a:
- Clinical member and approved supervisor of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy,
- Registered supervisor/play therapist for the International Association for Play Therapy
- Nationally certified school psychologist.
- Faculty member and approved supervisor for the National Institute for Relationship Enhancement (NIRE)
You can reach Dr. Ginsberg by phone at 215-348-2424, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to listen to a welcome message from Dr. Ginsberg.